Inmate Record Check

Arrests, Mugshot, Recent Bookings

Perform a free Monterey Tennessee arrest records search, including mugshots, jail roster, recent arrests, and active booking logs.

The Monterey Police Department is a law enforcement agency located in Tennessee. The department is responsible for enforcing laws and ordinances, traffic control, providing conflict resolution, crime prevention, and community services to the residents of the city.

The overall crime rate in Monterey is 22% lower than the national average. The violent crime rate in Monterey is 11% lower than the national average. The residents of Monterey have a 1 in 55 chance of becoming a victim of a crime. Monterey is statistically safer than 38% of all cities in the United States, and safer than 51% of all other cities in the state of Tennessee.

The annual crime rate in Monterey per 100,000 people was 1,824 in the year 2020. Of the 1,824 crimes committed per 100,000 people, there were 34.4 rapes, 34.4 robberies, 275.3 assaults, 103.2 burglaries, 1,170 thefts, and 206.5 vehicle thefts. The year over year crime rate has decreased by 12%. Monterey is graded “B” in public safety.

Bill Randolph, Chief of Police
Phone: 931-839-3770

Monterey Police Department
711 East Commercial Avenue
Monterey, TN 38574
Phone: 931-839-2323
Fax: 931-839-3933

Population Served: 2,800
Number of Officers: 5

Monterey, Tennessee Information

Monterey is a town in Putnam County, located in northern Tennessee. The town covers a total of 3.031 square miles and has a population of 2,840. According to the latest census, there were 1,029 households, and 697 families populating the town. The population of the town is included in the Cookeville, Tennessee Micropolitan Statistical Area. There are currently 18 registered sex offenders residing in Monterey.

Monterey has a Board of Mayor and Aldermen as the form of local government. The town is split into 4 wards, and there are 2 aldermen per ward. There is also a mayor. The town mayor is the chief executive officer of the town, and is responsible for overseeing all of the town’s departments. The current mayor is JJ Reels.

Contact the Mayor:

JJ Reels, Mayor
Phone: 931-839-3770

Record Requests and Mugshots in Monterey, Tennessee

Public records are available through the Monterey Town Hall. Record requests can be submitted to the CMFO/Office Manager. The CMFO for the town is Ella Dishman. Record requests must be submitted in person. Proof of Tennessee residency is required when submitting the request.

Police records are available through the Monterey Police Department’s record unit. All requests must be submitted in person. Incident, arrest, offense, and traffic accident reports are available as long as the investigation is closed.

All persons arrested by the Monterey Police Department are transported to and housed in the Putnam County Jail. The jail does not have a public inmate roster to view mugshots and charges. All inmate record requests must be submitted to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office.

County Sheriff, Warrant, Most Wanted Information in Monterey, Tennessee

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office is a law enforcement agency located in Cookeville, Tennessee. The office is responsible for providing law enforcement, overseeing the County Jail, serving warrants and civil processes and securing the courts.

Putnam County warrants are issued by the Circuit Court Clerk. The Clerk’s Office has a public case search online.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office does not have a most wanted list at this time.

Putnam County Sheriff’s Office
421 E Spring Street
Cookeville, TN 38501
Phone: 931-528-8484

Inmate Record Check

Arrests, Mugshot, Recent Bookings

Nearby Locations