Inmate Record Check

Arrests, Mugshot, Recent Bookings

Perform a free Kimball Tennessee arrest records search, including mugshots, jail roster, recent arrests, and active booking logs.

The Kimball Police Department is an accredited law enforcement agency located in Tennessee. The department is responsible for patrolling the city, enforcing laws and ordinances, investigating crimes, community crime prevention, problem solving, conflict resolution, protection of life and property, and traffic enforcement. The department offers public services to the community such as gun safety and child safety classes.

The overall crime rate in Kimball is 35% higher than the national average and the violent crime rate is 47% higher than the national average. The residents of Kimball have a 1 in 32 chance of becoming a victim of a crime. Kimball is statistically safer than 18% of all cities in the United States and safer than 30% of the cities in the state of Tennessee.

The annual crime rate in Kimball per 100,000 people was 3,168 in the year 2019. Of the 3,168 crimes committed was 206.6 assaults, 137.7 burglaries, 2,272.7 thefts, and 551 vehicle thefts. The year over year crime rate has decreased by 61%. Kimball is currently rated “F” in public safety.

Timothy Allison, Chief of Police
Phone: 423-837-0007 ext 8112

Kimball Police Department
695 Main Street
Kimball, TN 37347
Phone: 423-837-7554

Population Served: 1,800
Number of Officers: 9

Kimball, Tennessee Information

Kimball is located in southeast Tennessee. The town is located in Marion County. The county seat of Marion is Jasper. Kimball covers a total of 5.313 square miles and has a population of 1,841. The town was incorporated in 1962. There is 1 registered sex offender residing in the town.

Kimball is governed by a Board of Mayor and Aldermen. Each official is elected to a 4 year term. The current mayor is Rex Pesnell. Pesnell was elected for the first time in 2014. Mayor Rex Pesnell’s term will end in January of 2025.

Contact the Mayor:

Res Pesnell, Mayor
Phone: 423-837-7040

Record Requests and Mugshots in Kimball, Tennessee

Public records are available through the Kimball Town Hall. The Town Recorder is responsible for processing all requests. Record requests must be submitted in person.

Police records are available through the Kimball Police Department. Record requests must be submitted in person. Proof of identity is required when submitting a request.

All persons arrested by the Kimball Police Department are transported to the Marion County Jail. The jail does not have a public inmate roster to view mugshots. All inmate records and mugshots are available through the jail. The jail can be contacted at 423-942-2525.

County Sheriff, Warrant, Most Wanted Information in Kimball, Tennessee

The Marion County Sheriff’s Office is a law enforcement agency located in Jasper, Tennessee. The office is responsible for providing law enforcement, attending the courts, serving warrants and civil processes papers and operating the jail.

The Sheriff’s Office does not have a public warrants search or most wanted list. All warrant information is released in person only.

Marion County Sheriff’s Office
5 Oak Ave
Jasper, TN 37347
Phone: 423-942-2525

Inmate Record Check

Arrests, Mugshot, Recent Bookings

Nearby Locations