Inmate Record Check

Arrests, Mugshot, Recent Bookings

Perform a free Jacksboro Tennessee arrest records search, including mugshots, jail roster, recent arrests, and active booking logs.

The Jackson Police Department is an accredited law enforcement agency in Tennessee. The department is responsible for patrolling the city, conducting criminal investigations, enforcing laws and ordinances, and keeping the peace. The department also provides public services, such as free self defense classes, free safety gun locks, and crime prevention classes.

The overall crime rate in Jacksboro is 57% higher than the national average, and the violent crime rate is 50% lower than the national average. The residents of Jacksboro have a 1 in 28 chance of becoming a victim of a crime. Jacksboro is statistically safer than 19% of all cities in the United States, and safer than 31% of all cities in Tennessee.

The annual crime rate in Jacksboro per 100,000 people was 3,689 in the year 2019. Of the 3,869 crimes committed, there were approximately 194.2 assaults, 3,349.5 thefts, and 145.6 vehicle thefts. The year over year crime rate has decreased by 3%. Jacksboro is rated “D” for public safety.

Danny Chapman, Chief of Police
Email: [email protected]

Jacksboro Police Department
585 Main Street
Jacksboro, Tennessee 37757

County: Campbell County

Phone: 423-562-9312
Fax: 423-566-8121

Population Served: 2,000
Number of Officers: 2

Jacksboro, Tennessee Information

Jacksboro is located in northeast Tennessee. The town is the county seat of Campbell County. Jacksboro covers a total of 2.579 square miles and has a population of 2,244 with approximately 767 households. The town was founded in 1806. The town was originally named Walnut Grove, but was renamed to Jacksboro in 1819 in honor of Andrew Jackson.

Jacksboro has a mayor and council as the form of local government. There are 3 council members, 1 vice mayor, and a mayor. The current mayor is Jack Cannon.

Contact the Mayor:

Jack Cannon, Mayor
Phone: 423-562-9312
Cell Phone: 423-494-0779
Fax: 423-562-8121
Email: [email protected]

Record Requests and Mugshots in Jacksboro, Tennessee

Public records are available through the Jacksboro Town Government. Record requests can be submitted in person, at the town hall. The public records request coordinator for Jacksboro is the town recorder. Proof of Tennessee residency is required when submitting a request. The coordinator has 7 business days to respond to the request.

Police records are available through the Jacksboro Police Department. Record requests can be submitted in person or by mail. Offense, incident, traffic accident, and arrest reports are available as long as the investigation is closed.

All persons arrested by the Jacksboro Police Department are transported to and housed in the Campbell County Jail. The jail does not offer a public inmate roster to view mugshots. All inmate records and mugshots are available by calling the jail at 423-562-7446.

County Sheriff, Warrant, Most Wanted Information in Jacksboro, Tennessee

The Campbell County Sheriff’s Department is a law enforcement agency located in Tennessee. The department is composed of 5 divisions including patrol, criminal investigations, communications, corrections and administration.

The department does not offer a public warrant search or most wanted list.

Robbie Goins, Sheriff
Campbell County Sheriff’s Department
610 Main St
PO Box 82
Jacksboro, TN 37757
Phone: 423-562-7446
Email: [email protected]

Inmate Record Check

Arrests, Mugshot, Recent Bookings

Nearby Locations